Tuesday 23 October 2012

Watch Claire in action at the WIBN



Some of you will know that I am Chair of the Women In Business Network Maidenhead group - it's a role I absolutely love and networking has been the lifeblood of One to Three since we launched back in 2010.

I was given the opportunity to present the five minute spotlight at the October meeting and as much of my work lately has been refreshing websites for all manner of businesses I chose to share my top tips on what content I consider to be the must haves. I'd like to share this presentation with you all as one of my fellow members, the wonderful Ann Rennie was on hand to video the session!

It's just over five minutes long so grab a cuppa and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGFEkSlSeHg&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment